Dear SKMMC community members.
Message to participants who have either submitted their item or plan to perform but have not submitted their items:
– Submit your item by July 31st by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Items submitted after this day will not be accepted.
– Provide first and last name of the participant.
– Name of the choreographer and one contact phone number.
– Type of performance and description if it’s a Natak or some sort of act.
– For Dance performances provide the songs you plan on performing. Please do not submit your item as Bollywood Remix. We will need the details to avoid overlap.
– Duration of your performance.
We will be getting in touch with you a week or two prior to the Mohotsav to discuss additional details. Meanwhile if you have questions or concerns you can email email@example.com or call 925-699-2371.
SKMMC Secretary on behalf of
SKMMC – Vice President
Message to all Mahotsav participants.
Mandal will be assisting participants with costume rental cost. To those who are performing, please review the below guidelines.
Rules and Guidelines:
-Performance requiring traditional outfit that needs to be rented includes Garba, Raas, Kathak etc.
-Natak or Act that requires outfit to represent cultural characters
-Rental receipt will be required to qualify for reimbursement.
-Costume Rental reimbursed up to $35 per costume, limit of Max 2 costume reimbursement per person.
We are in need for volunteers to assist for Mahotsav. Immediate need is for an MC. If you are interested, please contact Vaishali Sutaria at firstname.lastname@example.org